Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

YOUR URGENT REPLY.




Dr Kabore Oseni
Bill and Exchange Manager
Foreign Remittance Dept
Bank of Africa

attention

Isourced your email from a human resource profile database in thechamber, my name is Dr Kabore Oseni  . Account officer to late Mr.Hussein Mubarak from Kuwait who is a gold merchant Agent and An AstuteBusiness man of international repute, a contractor with Ecowas country,whose endeavours spans various areas of business interest, (Realestate, contractor and Farming .etc) made a numbered time (LodgementFixed Deposit, valued at $22.5,00,000.00 (TWENTY TWO    MILLION , FIVE Hundred thousand United States Dollars) for twelve calendar months inmy Bank Branch. here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,

I amparticularly interested in securing this money from the Bank becausethey have issued a notice instructing me been the account officer toproduce the beneficiary of this else the money will be credited to theGovernment treasury as per law here. It is my utmost desire to executethe Will of my late client Mr. Hussein Mubarak since he is no morealive, both wife Nera Mubarak, and daughter Fatimata Mubarak.

I need your total and 100% cooperation and assistance to realise this task.
Further details about the fund, its source and how to transfer this fund
into your receiving bank account shall be made known to you immediately I
have your positive response. You must assure me that everything will be
handled confidentially as I am assuring you that we will never suffer in
again in life if we can join hands to realise this deal

You will be required to assist me in the following
(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist me in purchase of properties.

Ifyou are willing to assist me in this transaction, your share will be40% of the total amount transfer. We shall be considering severalsectors with our main focus on Government Bonds, Property Development,Loan and Equity Financing for small and medium sized companies.

Youare required to contact me immediately to enable me update you indetail's about the process of this very golden opportunity. I urge youto call or mail me immediately for further details bearing in mind thatthe Bank has given us a date limit, please act fast. I await yoururgent response.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data's information's:

1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You're Occupation:
4. Your Nationality;
5. Your City;
6. You're Telephone with :
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:

However, feel free to ask me any question and I promise to clarify you on any doubts. Call me on my direct mobile number 00226 78-68-11-12.

Thanks.
Dr.Kabore Oseni
Audits & Accounts Manger
Bank Of Africa Burkina-faso
Tel +226-78-68-11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment