Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

RE: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

What a lovely name is Joy! Like in Joy to the world. Do you think one day we may be married? I am so sad to hear your sad tale of death and heartbreak. Let me make it up for you. I am the son of a investemnt banker here in the UK so funds will not be a problem for a good lifestyle for us. Would you like for to know aboutmyself?
 
> Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:40:32 +0200
> Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
> From: joydesmond4789@gmail.com
> To: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
>
> Hi Dear.
> Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing
> today? hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name
> is JOY DESMOND I am from Rwanda in Central Africa . 24 years of old,
> 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes.
>
> I am presently living in burkina faso due to the Civil War fought in
> my country some years ago. My Father ( Dr PHILIP DESMOND THE CHAIRMAN
> MANAGING DIRECTOR OF DESMOND & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL
> CITY OF MY COUNTRY ( KIGALI ), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former
> HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
> & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister.
>
> It's only me that is alive because I wasn't arround when this
> happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my
> first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west
> african country ( burkina faso ) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE
> CAMP''.
>
> Attached below is my picture. I am seriously looking a nice man of
> kind heart in my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon
> also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell
> you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books,
> Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only
> like to know yours, also your dislike.
>
> Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have
> a pleasant day.
> Miss JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment