Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

FORM YOUR WIFE EVE

Hello Sweet Heart.
It is with great joy that i write you today my love.Darling were are
you.Do you forget me so soon?Please try and reply my email because I
am waiting for you day and night and I don't know what to do.My
Darling please makes me to be happy and live it for God to bless you
because is only him who pay good.My Darling please here my cry and
help me out?And Please do not keep silent on me because if not you I
don't have were to go.Darling I am crying day and night because of
you?AND my problem is little for you?Why can you fine a way and help
me out of my suffering.Darling we are one?PLEASE GIVE ME REST AND LIVE
IT FOR God to bless you because I am not fine here.Ok Darling try and
anwer today so that I can know were I am because I am here for you.My
love and kiss be with you tonight.I am waiting to here for you soon

You're in love JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment