Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Fw: Mrs. Elissa White Please Reply

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mrs. Elissa White" <angela.yang@seed.net.tw>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: Mrs. Elissa White Please Reply


Mrs. Elissa White
53 Parkside,
London, SW19 5NX
United Kingdom.


My Dear Beloved,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in Parkside
Hospital, 53 Parkside Wimbledon London SW19 5NX, England. I am married to
Sir Gerald White who worked with British Judicial Commission in Chelsea
England before he died on 8th of July in the year 2008. We were married for
fifteen years without a child. when he was alive he deposited the sum of £4
Million (Four Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Bank in Europe.
Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me
that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of
the pancreas.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or
better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct herein.

I want an individual that will use this fund for the poor, destitute
persons, orphanages and the recent Haiti Earthquake Disaster. I took this
decision because I don't have a child. I implore you to always pray for me.
My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.You can contact me
with your positive response.

Email: mrs.elissawhite@hotmail.com

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Elissa White.

No comments:

Post a Comment