Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

FW: Hello my Dear,


 

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:21:32 -0800
From: cynthiajohn08@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello my Dear,
To:


Hello my Dear,

How are you today, i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling you
allso, My name is, Miss cynthia, I am very tall good looking perfect body figure
girl kind ,sincere and I fear God and worship GOD so much and prayers.worshiping GOD make me happy. Dear it was very great when i got your profiles and i feal a great joy in my heart whithing me to be interested on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my emailaddress ; cynthiajohn08@yahoo.com so that I can also send my picture directly to you.Send your email to my emailis address; don't let me down. I will be waiting for your response, I hug you,cynthia.

No comments:

Post a Comment