Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

DARLING HAVE MECRY ON ME?

Hello My Darling
I am very happy to write you today my love.Darling I don't know the
problem I have with you.You call me your wife and I believe it?Please
Darling look into my eye and have mercy on me and help me out.I am
your wife not your girlfriend?Tell me your problem so that we can know
what to do because I am waiting for you day and night.Darling you told
me that you will be with me and I love you for my heart.Please come to
me and let us solve the problem once and for us?Please Darling I am
not ok here?Please help me out and live it for God to bless
you.Because is only him who pay for good.Darling GOD bless YOU?Ok
Darling please try and reply me today because my eye is on you.I am
waiting for you
You're in love joy

No comments:

Post a Comment