Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

DARLING WERE ARE U?

Hello my Sweet Herat
It is with great joy that i write you today my love.How are you?I
hope all is well with you over there in your country I can wait to see
you soon and I bless you in the name of the lord.Darling I did not
here for you again.What is the problem let me know so that I can know
were I am because I am waiting for you so that I can prepare my
travelling documents to meet you over there in your country and tell
you my full life story because i love you.Please answer me so that I
can know were I am because I am waiting for your response.And I
believe you are the right person to help me out for my
suffering.Please Darling look into my eye and have mercy on me because
I am not ok here please.Ok Darling I am waiting to here for you today
You're in love JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment