Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

FW: (THIS IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)


 

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 01:08:22 +0900
From: bashiruhandru@hotmail.fr
Subject: (THIS IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)
To:



Dear Friend,

I am writing this letter to you with due respect and much sincerity of this purpose as I believed that you can be of great assistance to me. My full name is Mr. Bashiru Handru. I am a citizen of Republic of Burkina Faso , West Africa . Presently I am the Bill and Exchange manager in BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) Burkina Faso West Africa.

Please could you be able to assist me receive the sum of Twenty two Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$22.3million) to any bank account in your country for investment? I discovered a credit account containing Twenty two Million, Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$22.3million) abandoned in our bank, on further trace I came across the file and find out that the real owner of the account is Engineer Christian Eich from Germany. The account has been dormant for over 8years till date no one has operated on the account,

I decided to investigate further and discovered that Engineer Christian Eich lost his life including his wife and two children, they are among the victims of (Flight AF4590) which crashed on July 31st 2000 killing all 109 people on board.

Please visit the website for your confirmations: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm

My bank has given a short period of Twenty-One (21) days allowed to confirm and submit the banking reports by the Board of directors of my bank which may lead to cancellation or termination of the account. With a personal conviction of trust and confidence I wish to contact you as a foreigner to stand in as the nearest living relative/ cousin or business partner to the late customer irrespective of your name or country and put claim over the fund, my bank is not after your nationality because according to the NEXT-OF-KIN rules of banks in Burkina Faso and around the world, a next of kin could be from any country or colour.

Be rest assured these funds will be released to you directly to any account of your choice provided that you stand firmly and confidently to my bank as heir to the late customer, at the conclusion of this project, you shall have 40% for you and 60% for me. If you are interested or not please I want you to see this as a confidential matter to enable me achieve this goal as I have in mind to help the less privileged once at the conclusion of this transfer.

If you are ready to work with me receive this fund in your account contact me immediately for further details. Please reply me through this my private email for security purpose (bashiru.handru@voila.fr) while I wait for your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Bashiru Handru.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment