Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Fwd: Good Day,

I told you I'd get another! Hahaha enjoy!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Solomon Adams <sa12adams@sify.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:03:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good Day,
To:

Good Day,

My name is Mr Solomon Adams, A Manager in Accounting department
in Bank of Africa(B.O.A). I have a business proposal in the tune of
$10.5m, (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand only) to transfer into
your account,after the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of
40% for you and 60% for me.Should you be interested, please contact me
immediately so we can commence all arrangements and i will give you
more information on how we would handle the project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
Following:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Kind Regards,
Mr. Solomon Adams.


--
Sincerely,
Michael Ramen
Music Reviews by M. Ramen
http://www.musicbyramen.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment