Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Re: Greetings

You're welcome!

I thought you would be able to use it & expect to see more from me
because I get these emails a lot lately!

On 1/27/11, Feedmespam now <feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Thanks Michael,
>
> I've removed your sig!
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy
>
>> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 05:24:17 +0700
>> Subject: Fwd: Greetings
>> From: musicbyramen@gmail.com
>> To: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
>>
>> Here's some spam for your blog! I get it all the time... Please, if
>> you post this on your blog, could you delete my signature...? Thnx so
>> much!
>>
>> -Michael
>> musicbyramen.blogspot.com
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: love <odeprincesse@hotmail.fr>
>> Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:46:06 -0800 (PST)
>> Subject: Greetings
>> To: Music by Ramen <musicbyramen@gmail.com>
>>
>> Greetings,
>> My name is ode,
>> i saw your Email, when i was doing private searcher today and became
>> interested in you,i will also like to
>> know you more, and i want you to reply me. so i can give you my
>> beautiful picture for you to know whom am
>> i and i know whom you are. Here is my email address use it and reply me.
>> ode princesse@hotmail.fr
>> I believe we can move from here and know one another! (Remember that
>> age distance or color does not matter
>> but love matters allot in life) I will be happy to seeing a good
>> responds from you and your picture because
>> there is a very important thing i want to inform you, Thanks and
>> remain blessed. Your's in Beloved ode.
>> GOOD BYE MY SUNSHINE.
>>
>>
>> --
>> Sincerely,
>> Michael Ramen
>> Music Reviews by M. Ramen
>> http://www.musicbyramen.blogspot.com
>> H
>


--
Sincerely,
Michael Ramen
Music Reviews by M. Ramen
http://www.musicbyramen.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment