Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

DARLING HELP ME BECUSE I AM HERE FOR YOU?

Hello Darling
How are you today?I really felt great to read your mail today my
love and also want to thank you for been there for me I can wait to
see you soon.Darling please I am so sorry for my late response to your
mail because I am sick over one week now?Darling I am not ok
here.Please try as much as possible for me to be free for here and
come over there in your country to meet you. Darling please try and
send me some money so that I can take care of my self on till I meet
you because I love you for my heart that is why I want to be with you
over there in your country and example everything to you for the
beginning till the end of my life. Darling I don't have any hope again
in my life.Please have mercy on me and help me out because I am in
need of help? No mother no father no body to help me Is only you I
have in my life. So that I can you help to come over there in your
country so that but of us will put head together and know what to do
about it? OK my Darling hurry up so that I can be free for here and
come over there.Darling please I am suffering over here is only God
know what I am pass-through because is only he who see me.Darling I
love you for the beginning.And I promise you that you will never
disappoint of have me as a wife. Darling I love you and I will be good
to you and your family because my eye have see suffering in life.ok
Darling I am for your reply soon.
You're in love joy

No comments:

Post a Comment