Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2012

RE: DARLING WERE ARE U?

My Darling did you get the food I sent to you. I am sorry i have not been able to write as I have been callerd away on business to the USA but now I am back in the UK. Do you need more food, are you ok for water and sanitary napkins?
 
> Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:22:25 +0000
> Subject: DARLING WERE ARE U?
> From: joydesmond4789@gmail.com
> To: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
>
> Hello Sweet Heart.
> It is with great joy that i write you today my love.Darling were are
> you?Did you know that you are the hope of my life?Please answer me
> because i am waiting for you day and night and i don't know what to
> do.Please write me back and tell me all is well.And Please Darling
> don't keep silent on me because i love you for me heart that is why i
> want to be with you and example everything for the beginning till the
> end.Darling Food to eat is problem for me over here? Please try and
> fine way to help me out of my suffering so that i can be free for
> here.Darling i am suffering over here please anything you can do for
> me please do,i am waiting to here for you soon
> You're in love Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment