Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

DARLING WERE ARE U?

Hello Sweet Heart.
It is with great joy that i write you today my love.Darling were are
you?I hope all is well with you over there in your country I can wait
to see you soon.Darling you are the hope of my life and I believe you
for the beginning that you are my future husband to be.Darling I love
you and I will make you happy all the days of your life and you will
not disappoint of have me as a wife because I know what God star for
us he will finish it for us.Darling please write me back and tell me
all is well because I am waiting for you day and night and I believe
by God grace I will be with you soon.Darling I love you with all my
heart that is why I can not live you.MY Darling please make me happy
and live it for God to bless you because I am not ok here?No mother no
father to body to help me out.Please Darling don't live me in this
condition please.OK Darling I am waiting to here for you soon
YOU'RE IN LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment