Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

DARLING I AM WITH YOU LIFE AND DAETH.

Hello My Darling
I am very happy to write you just now because I am waiting for you
day and night and I don't know what to do.But I believe soon I will be
with you over there in your country and example everything to you for
the beginning till the end.My Darling please come and take me out of
here because I am suffering no mother.No father.No body to me is only
you I have in my life. please look into my eye and have mercy on me
because I am your wife not your girl friend. Darling you will know
that you have a good wife like me joy Desmond because I will be there
for you tomorrow.Darling I don't have food to eat over here and nobody
I will cry and meet is only you that will help me.My Darling please
sends me.100USDollars.so that I can use it to buy food over here and
eat.if not you who will gave me have mercy on me please because I am
suffering over here that is why I want to meet you today or
tomorrow.Darling With money OR without money.Rich or poor.Tall or
short.Ugly or pretty.i don't care because i love you for my heart.And
I believe God will make it possible for us to live as husband and
wife?Darling your wife joy Desmond need help for you because is only
you can do it for me.Darling please try and send the money so that I
can survive on till I meet you face to face.Darling please you are to
transfer this money today through western union transfer?With my name
and address below. Name JOY Desmond?The Name of the country that you
are sending money is Burkina Faso West African? NO 25 Leopold sedan
Senghor airport way Burkina Faso?My Darling make sure you inform me in
transfer this money through western union transfer so that I can
immediately you receive it with the address that I gave to you?Name of
the country that you are send money is Burkina Faso West
African?Receive name JOY.Ok Darling I am waiting to here for you so
that I can buy food and eat.In god will tust.I am waiting you soon
Your in love JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment