Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Darling, with all my love and trust.

Hello Sweet Heart.
It is with great joy that i write you today my love.Darling were are
you,did you forget me? please try and help me out because I am waiting
for you day and night and you promise to be there for me.Darling my
life is with you and I can not live you because I love you with all my
heart.Darling please if there is anything you can do for me please do
because I am your wife not your girl friend.Darling I am here
suffering for years but you are there is not good.Please try and give
me food to eat because I am dying here no mother no father is only you
and God i have in my life that is why i belive on you.Darling please I
am waiting for you so that we can know what to do about it because my
hope is on you.Darling please answer me and don't keep silent on me so
that i can konw were i am.my love and kiss be with you tonight I am
waiting to here for you soon

You're in love joy

No comments:

Post a Comment