Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

I AM WAITING FOR YOU SOON MY DESMOND?

Hello My Darling Sweet Heart.
It is with great joy that i write you just now because i receive
message for the reverend father regard my coming to your country.My
Darling the reverend have example everything to me what him receive
for the embassy about my coming to your country.My Darling Husband I
am with you all the day of my life and I can wait to see you soon.my
Darling I am coming to your country as presences do you know that.I am
your wife?

My Darling the embassy for my country has other me to travel to your
country because of my condition here.My Darling please do not
disappoint me because you are only hope i have in my life.And I have
example everything to the bank DIRECTOR for them to wait for us so
that we can prepare and response to them?My Darling the embassy
requested my REFUGEE ID CARD which i will use to travel to your
country because I am coming to you country as presences.Darling do not
worry I am here for you try my best to make sure that I am out of here
and come over there in your country and example everything to you what
I have been pass-through in life.

My Darling the reverend father has told me everything that he will
help me to make sure that all the documents is out for the embassy
before two days?Darling the Rev father and the Churches members has
promise to help me with my fly tickets and also my visa to meet you in
your country.Darling God is with us and I promise you that I will be
good to you and your family.Darling I love you.And I will never
disappoint you.And you will never disappoint of have me as a
wife?Darling good or bad I will be with you forever?And I will care
for you. Darling there we be no problem for us?That is why I am worry
to meet you today or tomorrow.Darling please try and call me with the
reverend phone number is (+226 74 17 07 84.tell him you want to speak
with me,then he will send for me in the female hostel to come and
answer your call because I don't have phone of my won?

My Darling God has made it possible for us to live together as husband
and wife?Darling I need my P T A.and also my processing fees.That is
only what I need for you to come over there and meet you.My Darling
all is well with us?And my prayer is to meet you today or tomorrow and
example my full life story with you.Darling The total amount of money
I need for you is (One HUNDRED Euro)that is only what I need for you
to come over there in your country and meet you.Because all the
arrangement is ready for us?Darling please try and send the money
today so that I can star processing my travelling documents to meet
you over there in your country.Darling my heart is worry to meet
you.Life and death I will not disappoint you because I love you for my
heart.Day and night I am think of you and I don't know what to do.But
I believe my God grace I will be with you soon.Ok Darling my kiss and
love be with you tonight.I am waiting to here for you soon

You're in love Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment