Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

DARLING YOUR WIFE IS SUFFERING OVER HERE? PLEASE HELP?

Hello Sweet Heart.
It is with great joy that i write you today my love.Darling how are
you?I hope all is well with you over there in your country I can wait
to see you soon.Darling I am think about you day and night and I don't
know what to do,but I believe my God grace I will see you soon.Darling
you are the hope of my life.I Joy Desmond will make you happy in your
life.And you will not disappoint of have me as a wife?Darling I love
you with all my heart.And i pray to God to make it possible for us to
live as husband as wife,please I am suffering over here my Darling
husband to be.You are the one I can tell myproblem?because if not you
I am finish in life. My Darling God that make us to be together will
make it possible for us?Darling I hope all is will with you over
there.Because I don't want anything to happen to you my love.That is
why I want to see you and take care of you.Darling don't worry God
will answer my prayer for me to be there with you and example
everything to you what I have been pass-through in life.no mother.No
father.That is why I want to see you today or tomorrow and example my
full life story with you.Darling please hurry up so that I can be out
of here and come over there in your country and meet you face to
face.Darling I love.Darling I Joy will love you forever.And I will
take care of you.And I will do what you as me to do.Darling I will
cool food for you and you will like it?Darling you will know that you
have a good wife like me Joy Desmond?And I will there for you.That is
why I pray to God to answer me for me to see you soon.Darling life and
death I will be with you.And your family will know that you have a
wife?Darling I can wait to see you soon and hug you my love.my kiss be
with you tonight.And I am waiting to here for you soon
You're in love Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment