Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

RE: WERE ARE U?

My Darling Wife Joy! How good to hera from you too. Will you do me the favour of letting me see a picture of you? I can't wait for us to be together in love from this day forth to have and to hold and to cherish forever. Amen. When shall we marry? i love you always
 
> Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:58:52 +0200
> Subject: WERE ARE U?
> From: joydesmond4789@gmail.com
> To: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
>
> Hello My Lovely Darling.
> I am very happy to write you this morning my love.Darling i hope all
> is well with you over there in your country i can wait to see you
> soon.Joy Desmond is here for your love?And i can wait to see soon you
> because i love you for my Herat.And I can not spot think about you.i
> pray God will answer my prayer for me to meet you soon.Darling were
> are you?Your wife Joy Desmond is waiting for you.Darling please reply
> and tell me all is well.I am waiting to here for you soon.
>
> You're in love Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment