Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

RE: Please i Will Be Happy To know You More


 I so velly sorry to hera of your disablemnt in Prison which is the missionary. Can i come and rescue you from this terrible place? To where should I come and how much money do you think we will need to live a happy life in your new country?
 
i reply you always xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: rebecamajer1@live.com
To: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Please i Will Be Happy To know You More
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:35:37 +0000

Dearest One,Red roseRed roseRed rose
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i hope all is well and fine with you including your health and job,Dearest,My name is Miss Rebeca Majer Gai.I am 24 years, single and never been married, i am from Post Sudan, Sudan in Africa and presently residing in the missionary church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political civil war in my country.
 
My late father Dr.Martin Majer Gai,he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (MAJER TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Port Sudan in Sudan. During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes dislikes and your hobbies and what you are doing presently,i like to meet understanding,loyal,sincere,truthfully,kindly and friendly and more to that,a man of vision and truth.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again.I remain yours Rebeca.


From: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
To: rebecamajer1@live.com; feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: HELLO DEAR FRIEND
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:56:54 +0100

i reply you! xxxx
 

Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:01:44 -0700
From: web102018@att.net
Subject: HELLO DEAR FRIEND
To:



HELLO DEAR FRIEND

Am miss Rebeca,interested in you,&
wish to have you as my friend,
for friend is all about Respect, Admiration and love passion,
and sharing of ideas,
i intend to send my picture for you, if you reply me.
thanks from Rebeca.

1 comment:

  1. i am getting these exactly same emails too!!!

    what should i do??

    ReplyDelete