Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

RE: FORM YOUR WIFE EVE

My Darling Joy, is your name really Joy or is it Eve like on the email you have just sent. Promise me you are always to be my true love - we must have no secrtes between us. I hope with all my heart you are true. Tell me tell me tell me you are!
 
Your husband
 
Sweet Heart xxxxxxx
 
> Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:22:07 +0200
> Subject: FORM YOUR WIFE EVE
> From: joydesmond4789@gmail.com
> To: feed-me-spam@hotmail.co.uk
>
> Hello Sweet Heart.
> It is with great joy that i write you today my love.My Darling please
> come and take me out for here.Why are you suffering me like this?You
> told me that you we be there for me and I believe you.Darling I am
> your wife?I need help for you that is why I can not live you life or
> death I will be with you forever.Darling food to eat is problem for me
> over here.No mother. No father.Is only you I have.Darling the
> suffering is two much for me and I need your?You are there I am still
> suffering is not good.Please try and reply me today so that I can know
> what to do.Because the way you are keep silent on me I don't like it.I
> am waiting to here for you soon
>
> You're in love joy

No comments:

Post a Comment