Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

I CAN WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON?

Hello My Lovely Darling
I bless you in name of the lord?And also want to thank you for been
there for me I can wait to see you soon.My Darling since the death of
my family is only the reverend father and member of our Churches is
helping here?My Darling please it has been along time that I am
looking for help.Please try and help me and God will bless you.I
promise you that I am going to be a good wife to you and your family
because my eyes have see suffering in life.

My Darling since that I receive your mail.I can not sleep.I pray to
God to make it possible for us.And I believe it.My Darling I am
virgin?And I want to marry you because I love you for my heart that is
why I want to be with you over there in your country and example all
to you. Before i contacted you,I saw your profile that you matched
mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the
rest of my life with?Note:I am not going to give your love to another
man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man.

My Darling Fill free i am here to guiding you on until all this Dom
successful for me to prepare my travelling document to meet you over
there in your country.Because I know what God star for us him will
finish it for us.My Darling I love you and I believe you?My Darling
our Churches members promise me that as soon as i parent a partner
that i love to be my future husband?that them will help me with my
visa to come and there in your country.And my fly ticket to meet you?

So my Darling can you help me with processing fees?Let me know.So that
i can example to the reverend father to help me to Go to the embassy
for the preparation of these documents that i will use to come over
there in your country and meet you.Because you are the hope of my life
now.My Darling i want you to send me your information.Your full
name.And your house address.And your Tel phone number.And the name of
your airport were are will arrival and meet you.my Darling try and
send me your information so that as soon as the reverend father is
back for the embassy I will get to you.

My Darling do not worry God will make way for us to live as husband
and wife.Because I know that him will make way for us.Darling my eye
is on you.And do not disappoint me. because I have ready put my hope
on you?Darling anything that you are doling for me believe it that you
are doling it for God.Darling believe me.and help me out of my
suffering and God will bless you as you do so.in God will trust. Reply
soon and tell me all is well.I am waiting to here for you soon

you're in love Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment