Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

DARLING YOU CALL ME EVE OR JOY THAT IS MY NAME?I AM HERE FOR YOU.

Hello My Darling
I am very happy to here for you today my love and also want to thank
you for been there for me I can wait to see you soon.Darling life and
death I will be with you forever because I love you for my heart that
is why I want to be with you over there in your country and example
all to you my Darling husband to be.Darling I love you.And I care for
you till the end of my life.Darling When my mother is alive She call
me Eve that I will have a good husband that I will take care of me and
that is you.Darling I love you.Please come and take me out of my
suffering so that I can be free for here because you are the hope of
my life.Ok Darling i am waiting for you so that I can prepare my
travelling documents to meet you over there in your country.Please
Darling hurry up so that i can be free for here.if not you I am finish
in life.Darling my love and kiss be with you to night.I am waiting to
here for you soon.
You're in love Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment