Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

I AM WAITING TO HERE FOR YOU SOON?

Hello My Darling
I am very happy to read your mail today my love and also want to
thank you for your love and concern towards me and for accepting to
help me to come out of this camp i can wait to see you soon.The hope
of my life i am here for you and i will be with you forever because i
love you for my heart that is why i want to be with you and example
everything to you for the bingeing till the end,Darling i love
you,Darling i will care for you because i will be good wife to you and
your family.Darling i Joy will make you happy in your life and you
will not disappoint of have me as a wife?Darling i am here cry today
and night to meet you but i believe my God grace i will be with you
soon.My Darling please send me the information that you use to send
the money so that i can receive it here and let you know?i am waiting
to here for you soon
You're in love joy

No comments:

Post a Comment